The educational work carried out by professionals: educators, physiotherapists, social worker, educator.
The assessment procedure for receiving a child in education and rehabilitation department:
Parents / guardians applying for inclusion in the child's educational - rehabilitation department. Pri prvom susretu obitelji korisnika/ce prima ravnateljica, social worker, educator, educators and, if necessary, a physiotherapist. Social worker instructs them on the documentation that must be submitted prior to inclusion in the observation process. After this conversation of Initial follows user involvement / if the observation process. Observation process can take a month to three or even six months, depending on the speed of switching user / if the daily rhythm of the day care center. During the observational procedure is observed the way the game users, its ability, behavior in a larger and a smaller group, behavior in different rooms Centre. When all employees familiarize themselves with the user / com then jointly reach conclusions on how beneficiaries. The user in the day center can accommodate in a half day or full day stay. After observational procedure going into the field director, social worker and educator to provide better insight into the family status. Social history and an official note says social worker and family refers to rights that can be achieved, and the family signs a contract and agrees all the necessary documentation a new user. Teacher gets in touch with all the therapists who work their treatments with the user / com and search their findings and opinions. After going to the field followed by the preparation of an individual plan of support for the family and opening the files the user / who will be in the group in which the user resides / ca. In that file go to basic information about the user / s with individual educational plan setting out the short-term goals, keep a journal tracking, storing drawings, photos or stories user / ce. An individual educational plan makes the entire team (educators, educator, physiotherapists). At the beginning of the school year, an annual plan and program.
The day center:
- Organization of group day care center: Education and Rehabilitation department of their educational activities carried out in several educational groups. The groups were mixed in composition according to the abilities and aptitudes of children. Because of the diversity and multiplicity of diagnosis user of this department, groups are organized according to their chronological age.
The day center activities:
- The classrooms are realized following activities: educational activities, activities of daily living, activities in the household where the work involved and the therapeutic kitchen and socio-cultural activities. The living room is used for: resting, game, watching TV and listening to music which contributes to the achievement of socialization.
specific services (re)habilitacije:
- Individual exercises for motor development is a specific form of rehabilitation as a function of motor development, which also includes the stimulation of perceptual and cognitive functions, communication and social behavior. These exercises are aimed at the acquisition and development of motor skills, building readiness for movement and improving the quality of movement that are essential to everyday activities. It is to correct or mitigate the motor flows and the memory of the compensatory ability outage or absence of certain features. At all stages of the development of motor skills is extremely important and any contact with the child process. Requires: support, motivation, patience, adequate assistance to the child and to prevent regression. One of our physiotherapist is trained to operate the Bobath Children.
The therapy sensory integration:
- Sensory integration is the organization of sensation for use. Through the senses we get information about the physical condition of our body and the environment that surrounds us. Sensory integration is the most important type of sensory processing. It begins in the womb when the brain of the fetus senses the movements of the mother's body. Igre u djetinjstvu dovode do puno senzorne integracije jer dijete organizira osjete svog tijela i sile teže zajedno sa slikom i zvukom. The biggest development of the integration of sensation occurs during the adaptive response. Adaptivna reakcija je svrhovit, toward the goal directed response to sensory experience. The child sees the rattle and reaches for her. Posezanje je adaptivna reakcija. Simply aimlessly shaking hands is not. Most adults it looks like a game. however, The game is made up of adaptive reactions that generate sensory integration. Until the age of about seven years, The brain is the primary device for sensory processing. This means that he has feelings and sensations directly from gaining significance. In this form of therapy can include children with autism, ADHD on, CP of. two employees: educator and physiotherapist are trained in sensory therapists.
- As part of the program of early intervention will be offered therapy and sensory integration, Bobath therapy for children as well as programs of early support to parents of preschool children with disabilities. Early intervention follows the child and his family since the birth of children with disabilities to school, and aims to improve child development. Parents ask many questions and searching for information, and in the quest for answers and information gathering can greatly help them social worker. The social worker they can be informant. Currently, educational and rehabilitation department able to provide treatment as part of early intervention and early support for parents of preschool children 3 do 6 ili 7 years or until they start school. Teacher's university specialist early intervention in educational rehabilitation,hr.